Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Friday, March 9, 2012

THOSE DAMN MOXIES COMMERCIALS

Have you ever seen those annoying Moxie's commercials with the disturbing elevator music. Since when is Moxie's a young hip pick-up spot. Every time I go in there its full of families and old people. They play these commercials every break in the hockey game. I have to leave the room when they come on. I will not go to Moxie's again until these damn things go away.
P.S  To the guy at the end of the commercial  -
                       "YOUR NOT GETTING THAT CHICK BUDDY- GIVE IT UP" 

No comments:

Post a Comment