Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Monday, October 24, 2011

YET ANOTHER PARKING POLICE AND HONDA IDIOT

So I’m at Safeway the other day – I drop my wife at the front door and find a place to park. I want a spot up-close because she is only going to be 5 minutes and I don’t want to drag 3 kids in.  I see a spot ( a pedestrian entrance off the main road ). I am only going to be there for 5 minutes and I can easily move if someone comes.  As I am backing up I see a guy and his girlfriend get out of a “Honda “and give me the stink eye. The guy turns to his girlfriend and says “THATS NOT A PARKING SPOT”. I don’t know if he meant for me to hear this or just trying to impress his girlfriend. My window was down so I clearly heard him. I reply “IT IS NOW”. They don’t look back or reply. I know they heard because I yelled it out. I then turn to look at their car. Their shit ass Honda is parked in a staff only “RESERVED PARKING”. A few minutes later I see these two losers coming out of the store heading my way. As they get close to their car I yell “LOOK WHERE YOU PARKED IDIOT – CANT YOU READ” Neither of them look at me – they get in their crap mobile and drive off. Where’s your big mouth now.  If my parking interferes with you in some way- sure give me shit.  If it has nothing to do with you SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS. Especially when you yourself park illegally.

No comments:

Post a Comment