Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Friday, December 23, 2011

MOVIE AND TV REVIEWS OF THE WEEK

CONTAGION
This was a very slow moving movie but it was very good and well acted. A lot of big name stars in this one. Some made it some didn’t. It was kind of scary/depressing thinking that something like this could very well happen- and has happened to a lesser extent. After watching this I immediately went to the drug store and bought some face masks and gloves. “COVER YOUR COUGH PEOPLE, COVER YOUR COUGH”

DEXTER – END OF SEASON FINALLY
The final season episode of Dexter was the first real cliff hanger ending. All the other seasons came to a more or less conclusion.  This one left me thinking “HOLY CRAP – WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW” –or in Dexter’s words “OH MY GOD”. The worst thing about this is - I HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST A WHOLE FREAKIN YEAR TO FIND OUT – AAAAUUUUGH.  My prediction- Deb and Dexter team up and decide when to arrest and when to dish out justice.

JINGLE ALL THE WAY
I forgot just how funny this movie was. My kids loved it. Funniest part was an elf getting punched across the room by a giant Santa. Even if Arnold isn’t the greatest actor (or husband) he still has a truckload of good movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment