Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Friday, December 21, 2012

RANT OF THE DAY - GUEST - ANDREA

So there I was walking my dogs. Both take a pee on the boulevard outside someone's house. As I start walking to get them to move, I hear a banging on the window of the house we were in front of. I look right at this woman, who looked about like she was in her late 30's (probably being nice there) and angrily pointed to where my dogs had peed. In this direction the sun was making it difficult to notice what she was referring to. I looked back at her with a look of confusion. They had peed, no big deal, I thought, but then she went to the front door. She opened it, and before I could ask, "I'm not sure what you're referring to", she yells, "nice try...the black one took a shit...pick it up". I replied, "I did not realise he had". "Yeah right, you were just going to leave it there!" I tried to explain why I missed it most likely, but the crazy train had already left the station!!!! She continued to yell, and started to close the door. I said "I don't have a problem picking it up, merry Christmas to you!" as sarcastically as I could. She proceeded to stand in her living room looking at me on her phone. I sure hope she was calling her psychotherapist. Verbally attacking someone over dog shit, rather than use your "big girl words" to ensure I was going to be a responsible dog owner. I so wish I could leave Valium and a note in her mailbox reading: Take these, and you won't give a "shit".

No comments:

Post a Comment