Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Monday, August 1, 2011

SPEED AND DONUTS

The year was 1989 or so.
 The place somewhere in sticksville USA.
 Me and my buddies Hugh and Dale were on a road trip to California. I was driving Hugh’s parent’s station wagon. I was going a good 130 km- 140km when I see a state trooper patrol car on the opposite side of the highway flip his lights on- drive into the ditch and start heading my way.  I pulled over and he comes to the window and say’s “do you know how fast you were going”. I said ya I was going pretty fast. He says”it took me a while to catch up”. He goes on to say “well you have two choices”
1.” I can give you a ticket and you can come back here in a month for a court date”   or
2. “You can give me a hundred bucks right now and me and my partner can go for donuts”
I quickly pulled out my wallet and forked over the hundred bucks. I’m not above bribing the law. I guess that’s southern justice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment