Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Friday, September 23, 2011

QUICK MOVIE REVIEWS

CASE 39       - Movie was not bad, a little predictable but ok to watch.
AVATAR      - Did not enjoy this over long cartoon at all. 2 hours too long.
QUARANTINE 2   - This was actually a very good zombie flick, great action decent story
X-MEN- FIRST CLASS  -  I am not a big fan of the x-men pics. This is the best one. I really enjoyed it.
TRUE GRIT (remake)  -  Not very exciting, very slow (i fell asleep once) and worst of all no John Wayne.  

No comments:

Post a Comment