Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Friday, August 31, 2012

PEOPLE ON KIJIJI ANNOY ME


I have a medical scooter for sale. My uncle has no use for it anymore. It’s worth about 4 and a half Grand brand new.  I put it up for $1500. There were a couple of question emails but no takers. Then nobody was emailing. I slowly kept dropping the price. I received a few more emails. Most of them were “I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS SCOOTER- PLEASE CALL ME”   or “WHEN CAN I COME SEE IT”. I reply with my phone number and answer their questions about every last detail. Nobody ever phones, no more emails.  I put the scooter down to $1000 bucks. Some guy emails me – “WHY IS THIS SO CHEAP- WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT”.  I reply “nothing is wrong with it, it’s in perfect shape – I just have no space for it and want to get rid of it”. He never responds again.

This is a high end scooter not a cheepo, and it’s in like new condition. People looking for a medical scooter will get the deal of a lifetime. It’s like me buying a new car for $30,000 – using it for a few months and selling it for $5,000. If you’re looking for that car, you would be an idiot not to buy it. No scooters on kijiji even come close to this price and quality.

It’s been months now – I put the stupid thing down to $500 bucks.

I get a few more question emails. One guy actually calls me and sets up a time to look at it. 7 o’clock the next evening. Does he show up – of course not.

I get an email from an old lady that says “MY HUSBAND IS IN NEED OF A WHEELCHAIR SCOOTER, CAN YOU CALL ME”.  I call her up and say “HI, YOU EMAILED ABOUT THE SCOOTER”.  She says “OH WE ARE LOOKING AT ANOTHER ONE TODAY, CAN YOU CALL ME TOMORROW TO SEE IF WE STILL NEED IT”.  I said sure. What I wanted to say was  IM NOT CALLING YOU BACK GRAMMAW – QUIT WASTING MY TIME.

If I get one more no show or annoying call –I’m going to snap and let ‘em have it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment