Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW - INSIDIOUS

I have to say I enjoyed this movie. It had and interesting story build-up and alot of genuinely creepy moments. It had a slight poltergeist-Esq feel to it. There was no gore or much special effects which was refreshing. I like a horror movie that has a good story line and real plain and simple scares. Don't get me wrong I love a good zombie gore fest, but that's not true horror to me. When your hair stands up on the back of your neck and you check around corners wherever you go, that's a good scare. Only a handful of movies have given me the true creeps and those are my favorites. I recommend you watch this by yourself and in a darkened room.

No comments:

Post a Comment