Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Sunday, July 24, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW – THE WARD

This movie was tough to get through. At one point I had fallen asleep and had to go back, and another point I had shut it off and said forget it. But I was so bored I had to see how it ended. It was not worth the watch.  There was nothing scary or even startling. Very, very boring, predictable and poorly acted. Take my word for it – leave it on the rental shelf.  I don’t know what John Carpenter was thinking when he made this, but he should have stayed in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment