Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MAN THIS COFFEE IS GOOD

Here is a story about what happens when you piss me off..   The year was 1988- I was working at a little place called Taco time.  on  There was a fellow employee there that nobody liked. He was beyond lazy and often blamed his mistakes on others. He was a greasy loser who was part car salesman, part know it all, all big mouth. His idiot best friend used to come visit him and harass us the whole shift. His hosebag girlfriend would come by at closing and they would disappear into the back office for a little of the you-know-what and leave me to clean up and close the store by myself..  I don't really remember what the final straw was but me and my buddy Wayne had had enough. We were all preparing to go on a break and Rusty ( big mouth ) made a pot of fresh coffee. While he was in the bathroom I got the old mop from the back ( which was the bathroom mop- it must have had a good mixture of piss-shit and bleach ) and cut a handful of mop strands off it. I then used the strands to steep his coffee. Next I took some of his own cigarette ashes and added them to the blend.  I then took and old stool and used the leg to stir his coffee.  He then came back from the bathroom sat down and took a sip. He then proclaimed " MAN THIS COFFEE IS GOOD".  
Later on that evening we also egged his car back to the stone age with 12 dozen eggs.  This was in the middle of winter by the way, so after half hour or so the eggs hardened into a cement like mixture.  Looking back it was a little immature but It felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment