Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Sunday, February 27, 2011

MORE TRAFFIC POLICE MORONS

The other day I was dropping my kid off at a school for an activity.  It was 7:30 pm and there was no place to park. As I was only going to be in the building for approx 2 minutes I decided to park in the school horseshoe partially blocking the side walk.  I was getting out of the car when I hear  " HEY YOU PARKED ON THE SIDEWALK" in a totally whinny ironic voice. I look and I see a guy on the other side of the street walking his dog. What does this guy care, does he think I dont see where I'm parked. Is he a member of the parking police. I yelled back "I KNOW - I'LL PARK WHERE I WANT SO SHUT UP".  If  I do something that does not affect you in any way - shut the hell up.  I felt like following him and waiting for his dog to take a piss and yell  " hey your dog is taking a piss - are you gonna pick that up". That would equal his comment  in stupidity".   

No comments:

Post a Comment