Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Thursday, June 2, 2011

MOVIE REVIEWS OF THE WEEK

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN
I don’t know what possessed me to watch this but I decided to throw an hour and a half of my life away. I knew this movie was going to be cheesy- but I thought it could have some laughs, I was wrong.  This movie was nothing but garbage. Horrible over the top acting and plain stupid, that about describes it. I really don’t know how I made it to the end. Please don’t make the same mistake I made. I feel bad for Rutger Hauer, he was in some great movies.

BATTLE: LOS ANGELES
I heard from a friend this was good and I should watch it. She was right. This movie had great characters and nonstop action. One of the best action pics in a long time.  It’s your typical alien invasion but with great acting, action galore, and of course the feel good heroism. This is one to purchase on blue ray. I can’t wait to watch it again with my son. For those with surround- turn it loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment