Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Monday, November 21, 2011

MOVIE REVIEWS OF THE WEEK

HORRIBLE BOSSES
This movie was very funny. It was never boring and full of laughs. Most of the laughs came from the extremely crude sexual humour. Original story and good actors. Some very funny laugh out loud moments.

SUPER 8
I had heard bad things about this movie but I thought it was awesome. It reminded me of one of my favourite movies “THE MONSTER SQUAD”. About a bunch of kids who gather they’re courage and fight a monster and save the day. Super 8 had some great action and special effects scenes. A great young cast and a good story. I wasn’t bored for a second. Highly recommended.

THE HANGOVER II
To make a long story short –watch Hangover 1. Carbon copy story with a lot less laughs. I think I may have chuckled once or twice. Waste of my time.

CRAZY STUPID LOVE
This movie should have been called CRAZY STUPID GARBAGE. Steve Carrel’s wife leaves him and he finds himself in the dating game again.  Not a laugh the entire movie. Two hours I will never get back. I don’t know how I got through it. I was hoping my TV or brain would explode so I did not have to finish it. If it wasn’t for Ryan Gosling My wife would have pulled the plug as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment