Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Monday, November 21, 2011

TV NEWS AND REVIEWS

Good news- Dexter has been picked up for two more seasons.
TERRA NOVA – not a bad show, keeping my interest.
AMERICAN HORROR STORY – not sure who’s a ghost and who’s not, but keeping my interest.
GRIMM - not bad so far, will continue to watch.
THE WALKING DEAD –   a little slow this season but ok.
BONES   – slow so far, but will still watch.
SUPERNATURAL - always a good show.
MIKE AND MOLLY - great show very funny.
THE BIG BANG THEORY - strong as ever, great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment