Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Wednesday, November 30, 2011

PEDESTRIAN POLICE IDIOT

I was driving downtown the other day on Portage Ave when this happened. Traffic came to a sudden stop and I found myself in the middle of a crossroads- blocking the one way street to my right. I have to get out of the way- so I crank it to the left so I can pull up ahead into the crosswalk to get out of the way of traffic. A pedestrian who has already walked past where my car is now and is in front of the car to my left- stops, gives me the stink eye and points to the walk sign flashing and waves his other arm down toward the crosswalk.  Instead of getting out of my car and beating him with my snowbrush like I wanted – I stick both my arms out waving them around- point at the sign and do the SPAZ face- mocking his reaction. He looks at me clearing getting more upset (which was my intent) takes a few steps and turns back to look at me again to stink eye me. I beat him to the punch and wave my arms around again even more like an idiot and do the Spaz face pointing to the sign. He throws his arm down in disgust and keeps on walking.  I inconvenienced him in no way. I had to get out of the way of traffic. If I blocked his way and he had to detour around- sure give me the stink eye-my bad. But when he was already past me- just mind your own business and keep on walking loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment