Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Friday, May 13, 2011

HOCKEY PRANK ON WINNIPEG

Parminder Sahota – Congratulations on your scam. You must now know what its like when a hacker infects somebody’s computer with a virus. You yourself are nothing but a virus. Any amateur skank can pull off a prank like that. Good job very funny. HA HA HA.  Try something original brainiac.     
What I want to know is – why do people care what you say in the first place- unless your “A PLASTIC”   - or just a moron with nothing better to do. Is there a link to a 1-900 number in those tweets?
Here are some excerpts’ from her tweets.

– Just brushed my teeth with shampoo again, when will I learn
– Made toast in the microwave- when will they invent something better
– Made myself feel smart by tricking dumber people
– Feel dumb again- got all ready for school –it’s Saturday

  I guess any idiot who wants to screw with people can get a twitter account. I don’t even care about hockey; things like this just make me angry.
Must be slow news day.

No comments:

Post a Comment