Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Saturday, May 14, 2011

MOVIE REVIEWS OF THE WEEK

SANCTUM

This movie at the most was interesting. No interesting characters- no story ( group trying to find their way out of a cave ).  The main hero has a little bit of cold blooded killer in him. I think he jumps the gun on a couple of mercy kills. For a crew of professional cave explorers they sure seem inexperienced and careless-Even a little unstable. The movie had a couple of exciting scenes but still fell flat. I almost didn’t make it through, had my finger on the stop button on a couple of occasions but made it to the end. Just wanted to see who survived. If you want to kill some time go for it but I would not recommend it.


RITE

I haven’t got much to say about this movie besides the fact that I fell asleep twice trying to get through it. No scares whatsoever, boring story, uncared for characters. Not even a little bit interesting. Stay away from this one. This movie should have been given
“the last rites”.


127 HOURS

Heard a lot of good things about this movie but after I finished watching it I realized they were all lies. This movie was pretty slack. I heard rave reviews about James Franco’s acting, which were lies too. If this movie wasn’t true it would be as boring as shit.



RIO

Not bad for a kids movie, not bad for adults. It was watchable but not memorable.


YOGI BEAR

This movie was painful to sit through. Having watched and loved the old Yogi Bear cartoons from the 60’s this was a huge letdown. The kids seemed to find some laughs here and there but even they were bored and stirring in their seats for most of the show.
Don’t see it.



JUST GO WITH IT

Even though this movie was predictable within the first five minutes, it was still enjoyable. It wasn’t hilarious but very funny at times. Most laughs came from the character “Dolph Lungren”, the sheep seller.  Jennifer Aniston is not one of my favorite actresses and this performance didn’t change my mind. She was simply OK. All the other cast members carried her through it. Another good Adam Sandler pick-hard to go wrong with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment