Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Monday, January 24, 2011

CELEBRITIES

   You know what I hate. Celebrities who have their 15 minutes of fame last for years because Hollywood cant come up with people who have actual talent.
Here is my list of who should not be famous anymore.
Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie
Jennifer Aniston
George Cloony
Johnny Depp
Lindsay Lohan ( added by an irate viewer)
Keannu Reeves
Leonardo Decaprio
Paris Hilton  (added by a disgruntled viewer )
Jennifer Aniston (has done absolutely nothing since friends )
Jennifer Lopez

Any singer who hasn't had a new CD in at least 3 years
As I get madder my list will grow.
Any comment or people you would like to know SEND ME YOUR RANTS     

1 comment:

  1. I think somewhere in the top three on this list of no talent ass clowns that were destined to be in celebrity status based on sperm meeting an egg should be Paris Hilton. Pffffffft.

    ReplyDelete