Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MOVIES THAT I HAVE NOT FINISHED BECAUSE IM SO ANGRY

I watch movies right to the end, sometimes even past the credits to see final jokes and whatnot. I'm a die hard.  There is the rare occasion when a movie is so boring and senseless it just makes you angry and the only choice you have is to push stop. Here is a short list of movies that have made me snap.
SHUTTER ISLAND
   - so boring and artsy + I had already guessed the ending anyway


PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
- if I don't laugh in the first hour - forget it


INCEPTION -
    more Leonardo crap, yeah i understood it, 0-story all effects, I'm going to add Leonardo to
                             my list of people who should not be famous.
DINNER FOR SCHMUCKS-
 again don't laugh in an hour where's the stop button

GET HIM TO THE GREEK 
 - Now here is a movie that truly made me stark raving mad. I actually  felt
   a blood vessel break in my temple. I blacked out, woke up with my face in
   the cheese dip, fists clenched and to what looked like human feces on the
   TV . I also may have bit the dog in my rage, I dont know shes not
    talking.  NUFF SAID

                                    
I will be reviewing more movies but for now I'm done, I'm too upset. If you have any movies you would to rant about feel free to leave your comments.

1 comment:

  1. Your comment about Leonardo Dicaprio makes me angry! That guy is super SUPER hot, that reason alone makes him famous!

    I'm SO angry!

    ReplyDelete