Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Monday, January 24, 2011

WHATS UP WITH THIS SNOW

I am so sick of shovelling snow. I have nowhere else to put it. I guess my neighbor is going to get a little extra in his front yard a 3:00 in the morning.
Don't even get me started with Oprah. I cant wait for the final episode. Im just hoping my cable company doesnt have the O-NETWORK.
Whats with people ringing the doorbell like their playing centipede, MY KID IS SLEEPING YOU MORON.
My day is just starting and so is this blog.
More shortly. Alot of things get me angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment