Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Friday, January 28, 2011

LEONARDO DECRAPRIO

I have had an angry viewer who was upset about my adding Leonardo DiCaprio to my list of  WHO SHOULD NOT BE FAMOUS ANYMORE.    Well I challenge you to prove me wrong. Besides His only good movie in my opinion ( Titanic- come on that was 1996 ) name his other great works. Movies that you can watch over and over. Not just once and say " ya that was good".  Have you ever finished watching one  of his movies and said "wow I'm going to buy that when it comes out"
Unless they make Titanic 2 he will be on the list for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment