Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Sunday, January 30, 2011

THAT OLD MAN JUST WONT GIVE UP

Just when you thought it was safe to go out in the snow, the old man is back and this time he brought his hazmat suit ( or hes a hardcore DEVO fan ).   This time hes out for revenge and I think hes sizing up that fence post. I hope he doesn't have an axe or chainsaw, because he wants yet another 10 feet of back-up space.
In the second video I think he may be tunneling under the earth for an underground parking lot.
Don't forget folks hes snowplowing my neighbors grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment