Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Monday, February 7, 2011

AMERICAN IDOL / IDIOT

What a huge waste of time American idol is. A whole show dedicated to giving one person 10 minutes of fame- I won’t even give them 15. C’mon look at these losers, after the final episode when they chose the winner you never see them again- unless their in rehab for something. Has there been any with more than 1 hit song, most don’t even have 1.
You can’t tell me they don’t manipulate the votes for whoever they want to win.
I can’t believe I actually watched it for two seasons before I came to my senses, I am embarrassed. As for the judges they have now, what can I say.
Jennifer Lopez – May have had some kind of singing career 10 years ago, but I can’t remember any hits that I liked. She tried her hand at acting but that dug her grave even deeper. I’m going to add her to the list if  "people who shouldn’t be celebrities anymore"

Randy Jackson– I don’t know who resurrected this guy from his 70s grave, I’ve never heard of him before this show. When this show finally gets cancelled I’m sure he will crawl back to obscurity.


Steven Tyler–
– The only guy on the panel who once had real talent, even though he looks like somebody dug up a mummy.


Paula Abdul-
That’s a whole different blog on its own   

No comments:

Post a Comment