Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FAVORITE SCARY MOVIES

THE AMITYVILLE HORROR ( 1979 )
This movie scared me beyond belief when I first saw it in the theatre. I woke up at 3:15 am for years after.

THE EXORCIST 1 + 3
Excellent movies.  #3 has probably the single most scariest scene I've ever seen. Make the hair on my neck stand up every single time I see it.

THE CHANGELING 
Another great ghost story with some chilling scenes. Watch out for wheel chairs, and rubber balls.

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY
Best scary movie in a long time, plain and simple. Every time I wake up in the middle of the night I think about this movie.

THE SHINING
 Creepy little girls get you every time.

QUARANTINE
Another cam-style movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

PSYCHO
Always a classic

THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT
Alot of people don't like this movie but I thought it had its moments.

THE RING
Alot of creepy thing in this movie

To me horror and scary are two slightly different categories. To me horror has some action to it where scary is more psychological.  Here are some of my favorite horror movies.

DAWN OF THE DEAD  (original + remake )
THE EVIL DEAD   1+2+3
THE THING
A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET   (original )
HALLOWEEN   ( original )
THE FOG     ( original )
SALEMS LOT
RACE WITH THE DEVIL
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD  (original and remake )

I also have to mention a movie I just saw called
LET ME IN

I don't really know what category to put this under but it was an excellent movie
Horror/coming of age/ love ?

No comments:

Post a Comment