Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Saturday, February 12, 2011

I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IDIOT DRIVERS ANYMORE

Tonight I had to drive some family members home for an emergency. As I pull up I had to stop a little sideways on the road to let them out because of parked cars and snow hills. As they are getting out,cars are passing me going in the opposite direction. One idiot driver lays on the horn as he passes because he feels he is the driving police. Not just honk we're talking a 5 second honk. He had more than enough room to get by as did the 3 cars before him. So you know what I did? I u-turned my ass around - caught up to him and every time we stopped a a stop sign I laid on the horn. I don't know if he - or she ( most likely he ) got scared or was really at their turn but he turned left off the street - so I gave him a farewell 10 second blast of the horn.  I am really tired of impatient drivers and horn police. Sure if you have a good reason to lay on the horn all the power to you, but if your doing it to be an a-hole- I am not going to take it anymore and I will give it back ten-fold, and make your ride just as miserable as you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment