Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Monday, February 21, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2

Watched this movie the other day and I was a little dissapointed. It took a long time to get started and did not have the scare factor of the first. It was a descent movie and had its moments but I was looking for more. I think the first had its originality and was hard to improve on. I would still recommend to watch it though- it was still good and built on the original story and had some good make you jump moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment