Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Friday, January 20, 2012

A DAY AT THE WRECKERS

The year 1993 (or so)
Every once in a while I would make a trip to various auto wrecker yards. I would check out to see if anybody had trashed a Neon that I could strip for parts. A Plymouth Neon- now that’s a man’s car. Newer totalled cars to the lot were placed close to the front of the yard. There were no Neon’s in the bunch but I did spy a Toyota Corolla- looked to be in good shape. My friend had a Corolla which was in need of some upgrades so I went to check it out. I had my big tool kit with me so I plunked it down beside the car – opened the car – sat down and went to it. I took off the driver’s side sun visor (with lighted mirror) - The ceiling dome + light – all the buttons on the steering wheel that controlled the stereo and such.  I was just about to remove the leather covered lid to the center arm rest consol when I hear “HEY-THATS NOT A WRECKER THATS THE BOOSSES CAR”.  I SAID “OOPS- SORRY – DIDNT KNOW”.  He didn’t know I had already removed items and put them in my tool box- so I got out of the car and got the hell out of there before the “THE BOSS” came back and tore a strip out of me. I had a moment when I thought – maybe I should put it back- but that would have take too much time and I would have been in shit if I got caught. I would have liked to seen his face when he got into his car and half of his interior was missing.      

No comments:

Post a Comment