Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Saturday, January 21, 2012

THAT’S NOT MUSTARD !!!!!

The year 1976  - I was 8
I was out playing with some friends in front of our house. Our houses were in a four by four sort of lot with a big common area in the middle where all of the kids played. It was my friend Doug’s birthday so his mom made us all hotdogs for lunch.  We all sat down to eat on the benches. While I was eating my hot dog Doug’s little sister- who was two- came up to me with a hotdog in one hand and a handful of mustard in the other. Before I could react she slapped me square in the face with her handful of mustard. I thought this was hilarious- She was a super cute little red haired girl and she was giggling her face off at what she had done to me. We were all laughing. My laughter stopped when Doug said “THAT’S NOT MUSTARD-THAT’S DIARRHEA”.    As he said that I began to smell and taste it – I also saw her digging in her diaper for another handful.  I got the hell out of there and ran back to my house and turned the hose on my face for a good five minutes.  Then I started to laugh again. For years after that my hotdogs went mustardless.   

No comments:

Post a Comment