Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Sunday, January 15, 2012

DRUNK DRIVING IDIOTS MAKE ME MAD

I had just arrived at my favorite restaurant "PALATAL EXPRESS" with my family when this occurred.
I parked the car and got out of the car - I opened the back door to let my 3 year old son out of his car seat.
All of a sudden I hear a crunching sound coming from behind me. I turn around to see a car backing up into my opened door- and his bumper is splitting in the middle because of the pressure of my opened door. I repeatedly slam my fist on to his trunk lid. He finally stops - pulls ahead a foot and puts it in reverse again and starts to back up. While I start to hammer his trunk again my wife runs to this car and screams at the driver. All she sees is a guy - eyes half closed, obviously drunk out of his tree who completely ignores her. He finally put it in drive and drives out of the parking lot.  Downtown is FULL of morons.
A light green Chrysler Sebring licence plate # FGS 656 -      Be on the lookout for the drunk driving idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment