Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Monday, January 23, 2012

MORE THINGS I REMEMBER AS A KID


My mother was terrified of thunderstorms. When one started the whole house shut down.
 You couldn’t look out the window (the metal window frame attracts lightning so it could be hit and kill you).
You couldn’t talk on the phone (lightning could hit the telephone wire – travel through the line to the phone and kill you).
Worst of all the TV got shut off (again, lightning could hit the antennae travel through the cord- explode the TV and kill you).  That was the worst because I was a TV addict.
No shower or baths- don’t even touch the water taps (water conducts electricity you know – fry you for sure).
My buddy Jeff told me his mom was even worse. He wasn’t even allowed to pet the cat during a thunderstorm. (you know how when you pet a cat and you sometimes get tiny static shocks- I guess during thunderstorms it gets amplified enough to kill you).

No comments:

Post a Comment