Welcome

Feel free to leave your comments or suggestions.



Watch for pics or videos of the day



Send me your pics



Restaurant reviews



Movie reviews



Real life stories



Have a question, maybe I can answer.



Does something piss you off, tell me about it.



Need to know if a movie is worth watching- ask the expert


IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON MY SITE GIVE ME A SHOUT - LOW FEES







Monday, January 16, 2012

RESTAURANT REVIEWS OF THE WEEK

KAWAII CREPE
Went with the family to this small eatery for brunch. It’s a waffle cone style crepe. I had the pulled pork crepe which was just OK. Nothing special, a little difficult to eat because you have to hold it like an ice cream cone. It kept ripping on me and got a little messy.  My wife had the breakfast crepe which she said was very good, and my kids had the strawberry nutella crepe which they also enjoyed. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The restaurant was quite small, but clean and quiet. I will give it another go and see what happens.
LOVEYS
Heard good things about this BBQ restaurant. Turns out they were wrong. My pulled pork and brisket combo was dry and tasteless. My wife’s meal was equally bland.  The topper to the meal was the emergency stop we had to make 3 minutes after we left. I had to pull over at the nearest gas station because my pulled pork was trying to make a hasty exit out my colon. When I finally got back to the car I found my wife missing – she too had to run into the bathroom for an emergency evacuation.  My sister received a gift certificate to the restaurant so she thought she would give it a go (after my warnings). Guess what – same bland meal- and although not immediately, the next day was spent on the crapper.    I will not be back.

LOS CHICOS
I really enjoyed this restaurant. The food was excellent with great service and friendly staff. I had the big burrito meal which had great taste and good portions. Free chips and salsa were tasty.  Only down side was the seating. Some table are quite small and close together. I would highly recommend this place. There are not too many Mexican eateries in the city.

PALATAL EXPRESS
Still the best place to eat in the city. I go once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment